Shipping and Return Policy
Unless otherwise stated in writing, price and delivery terms are F.O.B. site of shipment, and such prices do not include sales, use or other taxes or any export package cost, transportation, freight handling charges, export/import license fee, customs duties and the like, all of which shall be paid by the customer, who shall indemnify Thermal ID Technologies against all claims and liabilities therefor. Unless otherwise specified in writing, delivery dates are estimates only, and Thermal ID Technologies shall not be liable for any damages, consequential or otherwise, resulting from the failure to deliver the goods by a particular date.
Thermal ID Technologies includes free standard shipping for all orders placed within the United States (50 States) either via UPS or USPS. Free shipping does not apply to international orders, US territories and P.O. Boxes. Not all items offered by Thermal ID Technologies qualify for free shipping due to odd size or weight. Contact your Thermal ID Technologies representative for more information on our shipping policy.
Free Shipping Restrictions:
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions or past purchases.
- Order must be delivered to one address, does not apply to multiple locations.
- Offer is valid while supplies last and is limited to the manufacturer’s brand products.
- Offer is only valid for online web purchases
- Customer is responsible for all costs incurred in the event of a product return.
Thermal ID Technologies accepts the return of most products with the exception of custom made products. All items must be returned in the same fashion as received (unopened and in brand new condition) to the address location of Thermal ID Technologies within 30 days of the purchase date. A restocking fee of 20% may be applied to the return.
Once we have received your return, the process to receive your refund may take 10-25 business days from the day received.
- Contact a Thermal ID Technologies representative at 1888-958-5611 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notify representative of your return to receive an RMA number to be associated with your return shipment.
- Make sure the RMA number is included in the return shipping label or written clearly on the package like the sample below:
ATTN: RMA# 123456
Thermal ID Technologies
2707 Saturn Street
Brea, CA 92821
Please note that if the RMA number is not clearly marked on the return package, this may delay the return process.
Thermal ID Technologies reserve the right to modify, withdraw or terminate free shipping offers at any time without prior notice.