CV503 Miniature Full-HD Camera (3G/HDSDI)
2.5 Megapixel (1/2.86") sensor (4:2:2 color)
Interchangeable M12 lens mount
Full-HD resolutions: 1920 x 1080p, 1920 x 1080i, and 1280 x 720p
Frame rates: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps
Marshall CV503 Miniature Full-HD Camera (3G/HDSDI)
- 3G/HDSDI output
- 2.5 Megapixel (1/2.86") sensor (4:2:2 color)
- Interchangeable M12 lens mount (includes stock 3.6mm lens (72°H. AOV))
- Full-HD resolutions: 1920 x 1080p, 1920 x 1080i, and 1280 x 720p
- Frame rates: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps
- Remote adjust through RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
- Wide range of picture adjustment settings including paint (red/blue), white balance, gain control, pedestal (blacks), white clip, exposure, gamma, and more
- Compatible with Marshall RCP Controll Unit, p/n: CV-RCP-V2
- Includes 12V power supply in box
The Marshall CV503 Full-HD Miniature Camera offers performance, flexibility, and value in a tiny form factor. Built around a next generation 2.5-Megapixel, 1/2.86-inch sensor, the CV503 delivers ultra-crisp, clear progressive Full-HD video up to 1920x1080p at 60/59/50fps and interlaced 1920x1080i at 59.94/50fps.
The CV503 utilizes a full-sized BNC (3G/HDSDI) output on rear panel and locking I/O connection for power, control, and stereo audio input (embedded on 3G-SDI output). The CV503's threaded M12 lens mount offers a wide range of prime and varifocal lens options.
The CV503 can capture detailed shots while maintaining an ultra-discreet miniature point-of-view perspective without sacrificing versatility or convenience. Remote adjustment and picture settings commands are delivered via common RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick on locking breakout cable. A wide range of picture adjustment settings are available and adjustable from a distance including paint (red/blue), white balance, exposure, gain control, pedestal (blacks), white clip, gamma, and more.
The CV503 is suitable for use in full-HD broadcast and Pro AV workflows including live broadcast productions, sportscast, newscast, reality television, concerts, corporate, government, courtroom, house of worship, and many more.